May 4, 2016

My Leaves And Acorns...

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Logo Fabric

I'm so excited that my custom fabric arrived! It features the acorn and oak leaf element from my Brynwood logo. This logo has been my identity for the past thirty plus years. These are my leaves and acorns. They're a part of me...like an old friend.

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Logo Fabric

Good ol' Spoonflower came through with flying colors. I had my design(s) printed on organic cotton sateen, and I love its quality and hand...soft and smooth. I chose these two colors on purpose. They'll be perfect for my planned projects.

Brynwood Needleworks - Logo Embroidery

Destiny and I got together yesterday and she helped me scan my logo elements to create custom embroideries, too. (Have I told you how much I love my Babylock Destiny?) I'm in awe of what this machine can do for me!

Brynwood Needleworks - Logo Embroidery
 
Today will be the day I put all my ideas together. I'm nervous...and excited. I'll be sharing with you because I'll want your feedback. I may even put a poll into my sidebar so you can actually vote your opinion!
 
Please come back tomorrow and you'll see what I've been working on. Wish me luck, okay?
  

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Oh I don't think you'll need any luck. You will have such a lot of fun finding uses for the new fabric and the embroidered designs.
    I look forward to finding out what you have been working on. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna your elegant logo is just perfect on Spoonflower fabric. I know you and Spoonflower and Destiny will create amazing gifts for all to purchase and share with loved ones. Have a wonderful and super happy day of Creative Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,
    How exciting! The fabric did indeed turn out quite lovely. I can't wait to see what you do with it. The little acorn embroidery is wonderful. I enjoy embroidering with sewing thread also for dainty things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna