May 10, 2016

Teeny Tiny Peeky And An Invitation...

Brynwood Needleworks - New Line In Progress
 
I have been really busy, but I'm not finished yet, so this is as much as I can share. I'm very excited about what's happening in the studio right now. I'll be able to show you finished products very soon...just not yet. I hope you're intrigued.

Image via Bluemoongiftshops.com

On Monday, I invited my blog friends to share photos of their current projects for a Friday post, and I've been getting a great response. I'm so excited to be sharing your works, too. I may make it a recurring (monthly) post, if there's interest for this week.

So, if you'd like to share what you're working on with me, send a photo - and any information you'd like me to include - to dliljegren(at)brynwoodneedleworks(dot)com. (Of course, you'll use the standard email format, instead of the part in parenthesis. I typed it this way to avoid robots.)
 
 
It's Nifty 50s Wednesday again, so I'll be completing my "May Day" stitchery. There are only two blocks left to embroider, so if I apply myself today, I may get another one started. Either way, I'll show you one finished block tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna