February 11, 2016

Kenny's In Love...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kenmore Table

Kenny is now installed in his new table, and the two are a nearly perfect fit. While the pins were the proper distance apart, they were offset about two inches from where the connectors were in Kenny's chasis. 

It was okay, though. All I needed to do was shift the machine to the left to sit next to the edge of the table opening, and place my pin cushion/thread catcher over the opening on the right side. Voila!

Brynwood Needleworks - Kenmore Table
 
The table is about an inch and a half taller than my Koala cabinet, but that makes it easier for me to thread Kenny, so I'm quite happy with the height difference. So happy, in fact, that Kenny and I did a little work yesterday. I'll show you the result tomorrow.

For now, let's just say that Kenny loves his new table...and so do I!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Kenny is styling in his dapper new cabinet. That was such a serendipitous day of events. Fabulous Friday Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna