September 3, 2015

This Is What Happens...

Brynwood Needleworks Studio Shot
I'm so diligent about writing my daily blog posts, that I sometimes imagine I've already written them when I haven't. (face palm) I absolutely love it when someone who follows my blog worries about me because they don't see my daily post. Such was the case today.

My posts usually go live at midnight, but I guess I got side-tracked listing new items in my Etsy shop and forgot to write one for Friday. Let me get you up to speed...

I've been in the studio all week, working like one of Santa's elves (and it's not even time to start my holiday gifts!). I completed a gift for a friend, and three (3!!!) new "BaaBaa Black Sheep Wristlets" for my Etsy shop. I set up Block Seven for my Wooly Critters Sampler quilt, too! I've been working on a wallet for a client, which I'll finish today - and then have two more commissions that also I hope to finish today. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I forgot something...even if it's as important (to me) as my blog post!

So, as we head into our last holiday weekend of the summer, I'll be celebrating Labor Day with one or two more days in the studio, and then I'm going to put my feet up and have an adult libation! Thanks for checking in - and reminding me when I need an extra little nudge. I love you all! 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. What a Creative Blissful studio you have dear. It is easy to see how you could get lost in sewing and creating. I certainly do look forward to your daily posts which I could never keep up with doing. Enjoy your day and definitely your adult libation. Hugs Dear Lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised when I didn't see your post today too!
    Glad that you are busy and will take a break to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your abilities & studio! Looking forward to hearing the total of the dress collection. Please give yourself a hug from all of us for your inspiration to each of us. Lots of smiles, blessings, Marcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna