September 2, 2015

Starting Wooly Block Seven...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critters Sampler Block 7
I've already finished multiple projects this week, but I also managed to set up the next block in the Wooly Critters Sampler quilt. Block Seven features a sweet dragonfly.
Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critters Sampler Block 7
I chose the wools and now they're all fused to the flannel background fabric. I've already begun stitching on it (I took it with me to Paneras Tuesday night), and now I have another portable project for Nifty 50s, too. I like not having to lug a sewing machine around. I'm particularly lazy that way!
Brynwood Needleworks - BaaBaa Knitting Tote
I met with my girlfriend, Amy for her Birthday lunch yesterday. She loves to knit, so I kept that in mind when I made her gift. (She and two of her adult children have a business called "PostStitch". You can find them here.) I made a knitting tote for her, and she loved it. I can just imagine her packing a small sock or scarf project into it.

I've made three more BaaBaa Project totes, but these have wrist straps! I'll be listing them in my Etsy Shop today so you'll be able to find them there. (I need to take daylight photos first.) They're a slightly smaller size than the one I made for Amy, but equally useful and fun. The smaller size was actually Amy's suggestion.

I'll be in the studio working on commissions today, but I promise to share photos of the finished projects by the weekend. I'd better get off to work play.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing with all you accomplish every week. Sew very thoughful of you to make Amy this adorable project bag for her knitting. Creative Dragonfly Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna