September 27, 2015

Some Days Are Dresses; Some Days Are Socks...

Brynwood Needleworks - WIP Socks
  Little girl dresses are cut out, along with the coordinating dollies...
I have a wallet and tote on-deck to donate to the Florida Corgi Picnic...
I have special gifts I'm making for all the dressmakers for our inaugural
"Dressed In Joy" project...
my guild challenge project (due in Nov.) is still simmering in my head...
and I still haven't placed the sleeves into the wedding gown muslin!

I had all sorts of things planned for last weekend and life happened. Instead of making dresses, we had multiple showings of our home! Our realtor, Mary, has been busy, busy and we're reaping the rewards. The result was that we had to vacate the premises and find other things to do during that time. My list would have to wait.

It's a good thing I have portable projects! Handsome, Tag and I headed out and I took my sock project with me. I'm behind schedule on those, too, but managed to get close to closing up the toe on my first one. 
 
I can tell it's going to be a busy week, and as always, Life is good.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Busy is good...Busy and Organized like you are is always Best. Hopefully Mary will finally find buyers for your lovely home. You certainly do have a good assortment of Creative Bliss projects. Wonderful Week Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna