November 11, 2014

Two More Completed...

"Blue" is finished, and
"Yellow", too.

One more to go and then, I'll assemble the finished pieces for my client.
Today, I'll finish "Peach". 

I'm loving all of them. Which is your favorite so far?
DonnaAcornSignature

5 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Danice said...

They are both beautiful. I think the blue is my favorite, though. Gorgeous work you are doing :)

carolg said...

Yellow definitely has my vote! But then again, I loved the pink!

Createology said...

With your stunning stitches I like every color you sew. Colors are very personal aren't they? Creative Bliss Wednesday...

Jacque. said...

Gotta be the yellow. But, all are beautiful.

TerriSue said...

I carried yellow roses when Jim and I got married soooo... it has to be the yellow roses of course. Donna, they are just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails