November 21, 2014

The Massage Sure Helped...

Image by Martta Wendelin
Thanks to my friend (and massage therapist), Krisann.
 I so appreciate your healing hands.
 
I'm feeling 100% better - and planning my next project.
I'll tell you all about it next week. Don't want to rush things. Right?
DonnaAcornSignature

3 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Gloria M said...

Donna, I am so thankful that you had that done. I hope it was marvelous. Glad to know things are better. Take care a few more days. Please!

Buttons said...

Rest is best...glad you are feeling better! :) warm hugs from vermont. 💞

Createology said...

Gentle massage from caring loving hands is such a wonderful treat. Thankfully you are feeling better. Caution and continued Healing Energy dear...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails