October 24, 2013

Quick Studies...

 I managed to get photos of three of the totes that were created by my
students yesterday. They really caught on fast and made beautiful bags!
 In fact, they said they couldn't wait to go home and make more.
I think I see Christmas gifts in the works!

I'm just finishing writing the pattern for Craftsy and will add it to my online 
shop tomorrow. Kits will be available to purchase by the end of the week. 

Today will be my "catchup" day. Chores are calling my name. (oh, joy!)
DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. Great totes and that's no surprise when the students had such a great tutor. Unfortunately the chores wait for no-one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna...really nice totes! They did a great job. What is that fabric used for the totes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another successful class with students creating beautiful results. Totes for Christmas is a great idea. Chores are always ready for us...but are we ready for them??? Joyful day dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, They did a really good job on their totes. It says you are doing an awesome job of teaching. We all have chores, but you have to have some "me" time yourself. Have a great day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The totes look great. They're lucky to have you for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna