October 17, 2013

Another Classmate...

 After accomplishing a few household errands yesterday morning, I went
back to the studio for the afternoon. I started cutting out fabrics for another 
Classmate organizer that would match all my sewing machine covers.
 Of course, there will be one of the acorn pieces Michelle Palmer
created for me, and the same fabrics that I used for the covers.
 By dinnertime, I had the interior completed and was ready to start
assembling the outside. I should have it all finished by noon today.
(Don't you love the sewing tool-themed fabric? Perfect for this!)
 I'll also get back to cutting kits for my Shabby Tote class next week.
(I've got a full class!) I'm going to make another tote, too, but this
time I'll be taking lots of pictures for the pattern I'm writing for it.
"Busy Hands, Happy Heart!"

Happy Friday, y'all!
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. This will be perfect for your studio. Such fun yet elegant fabrics and the perfect acorn drawing and charm. You get more done in a day than I can ever think of doing. Stitching Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Classmate Organizer, it's cute and useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna