November 18, 2009

An Award & New Goodies For The Boutique...

I received a "Love Ya" Friendship blog award yesterday from my friend, Dee Dee at Dee Dee's Craft Spot. What a nice surprise! You can read about it here. I'll be naming my choices for recipients in the next few days, but I just had to mention this kindness from Dee Dee before another day passed. Thank you, my friend!
Finished those mittens (sheesh!) and headed back to the studio to make a few new pincushions for my Boutique. You can click on the photo mosaic and it will take you over to the Boutique to find out about them. Woosh! See you tomorrow.
JoySignatureBROWNSM
I'm really having fun visiting all of your websites. Thanks for all your kind comments. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my goof-ups! I really enjoyed reading your shared mishaps, too. Keep commenting, friends, for more chances in my Giveaway drawing! I'm loving getting to know all of you!

10 comments:

  1. Looking at your blog, I think I can spend a lot of time here! I have been looking through your projects and patterns! wow!
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very nice of her. You are so lucky to be doing what you love and we all appreciate your talents. Looking forward to seeing more. Love, LEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your lovely award! Your baby shoe pin cushions are just darling! Have a fun day! ;) Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even see baby shoes this cute let alone make these beautiful pin cushions from them..I really need to come shop with you one day..lol.. you truely inspire me ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog awards are great! And your blog definitely deserves them!! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, my friend, are so deserving of this award. Your blog is a 'must read' every day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pincushions. The rabbit is so cute, but the blue baby shoe pincusion is sweet.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. donna - thanks so much for stopping by and for your always warm and friendly comments:) i'm heading to your giveaway post now, too!

    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. your baby shoe pincushions are so sweet! love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna