February 15, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Mark Your Calendars...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella Love Your Pet Day

Young or old...big or little...Corgi or Black Dog...
 even Cat or Rabbit or whatever pet you cuddle...

Mark your calendars - 
Saturday is National Worldwide "Love Your Pet Day"!!!

We'll be partyin' like rock stars. We know just how loved we are around here.
Guess what? Bella Butt turns ONE next week, so you better come back again!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. This will be a wonderful day to celebrate and party. A day for pets sounds just purrfect...my kitty taught me that word. Tag and Bella Butt will be wearing party hats and blowing noisemakers and eating delicious treats and doing some dog dancing! Party On...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna