February 8, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Not Amused...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

You may be wonderin' why I'm standin' here in the garage today.
You really aren't gonna believe this. I mean...I sure didn't!

Brynwood Needleworks - No Retreat

Sunday, Dad helped Mom load up a bunch of her sewin' stuff into the back of my Explorer. Well, you know me. A car ride? Heck, yeah! I'm all about a car ride! Then, I realize that she hasn't told me to go get my collar.

Brynwood Needleworks - No Retreat

She stands there tellin' me all about how much fun I'm gonna have with Dad and The Black Dog...for a few days!...while she goes away. I'm here to tell you, I was not amused!

I just knew that Bella Butt was gonna be all over me, and I'd be spendin' quality time out here in the garage watchin' for Mom to come back home. I'm glad Dad keeps the door up so I can see everythin' through the screen.

She's been gone TWO SLEEPS already! I think that's quite long enough, but Dad said she won't be back for one more sleep. Yeah. I'm not amused.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

3 comments:

  1. Oh you little whiner!! Maybe if you go to sleep now and wake up when you hear her voice you'll get through it!!
    Boscoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag I feel your pain. I am stuck here at home cleaning and I would much rather be at the sewing retreat with your mom. I know you would have been the hit of the retreat. Those sewing ladies wouldn't be able to resist you! One more sleep...maybe dad will give you extra treats today! Smooches my little Corgi...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna