September 14, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - I Really Like Her...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart and Krisann
Hi, Everybody!
Another week...another "fresh lie". hee hee

Well, the truth is that Mom hurt her back again. Yesterday, actually. That's bad for her, but good for me because her friend (and mine!), Miss Krisann comes to give Mom a back massage when Mom does stuff like this. (She forgets she's not a kid anymore.)

Miss Krisann is a massage therapist, which is a bonus in a good friend. She always starts by givin' me a little rub-down, and man, do I love that!
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag On Guard Duty
I usually stay right in the room when Mom gets her massage. Sometimes I even sit under the table so I can see Mom's face when she's lookin' through that donut thing. I talk to her sometimes, too, and that makes Miss Krisann laugh out loud. I really love her laugh.
Brynwood Needleworks - Leaving So Soon?
Of course, I'm never very happy when it's time for her to leave. I wish she could stay in our guest room. I actually get a little mopey when she's packin' up. (What?! I'm a sensitive guy!)
Brynwood Needleworks - KISSES
Just about when I think she'll leave without sayin' goodbye, she gets down where I can give her a smooch! I know I'm not supposed to jump, but I just can't help myself when I'm around her.
Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart
Well, as much as I don't like Mom gettin' hurt, I do hope Miss Krisann comes back again real soon. She smells good and I can't help but wag my tail when she's around. Maybe next week? A guy can dream, right?

By the way...Thanks to Miss Krisann, Mom's feelin' better already. 

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tag! I can see that you really like Miss Krisann. A good massage really does fix a lot of stress and related ills. Thankfully mom is feeling better. I know you take really good care of mom and that is what your best job is. Tail Waggin Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a nice massage to help ease back pain. You look after Mom, Tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna