October 2, 2026

Wildlife Welcome Here...

This is how I feel when the deer, turkeys, raccoons, opossums, or other critters stop to visit. So blessed.

I may get another in-the-dark, early morning call to work today. Otherwise, I may just stay in bed a bit later than usual. I'll let you know how it worked out tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. We see a lot of wildlife here also.
    On the way to the Ortho yesterday, there's stretch of trees that line the road.
    We usually see deer & turkeys. Yup, saw 3 groups of turkeys, a lot of babies.
    I always slow down there because of that.
    We love to watch the wildlife.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see lots of bunnies around our building area but we're more or less in the middle of town so rarely see anything else. Sometimes we smell a skunk but have yet to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna