I got a phone call from my co-worker at 4 am yesterday. The cook didn't show up for his shift, so as we agreed on Thursday, if she needed me to cashier so she could cook, I was onboard.
I told her I'd hop in the shower and be there as soon as I could. I was at work by 5 am. The old war horse answered the bell. I worked until 11 am, then clocked out and came home.
One of my Facebook friends (nephew Dan's wife) had shared an AI image of herself, along with a challenge for others to do the same. One restriction was that you couldn't give ChatGPT any hints. Just share an image and see what was generated.
So, this was the image it created of me. A 1950s vibe. Meet the June Cleaver version of me. First of all...that waist?! Alternatively, I'm thinking AI gave me a rather regal air. I mean, pearls and that green dress. The only thing missing might be a crown. I found it very amusing.
The image of me with Tag was after I gave it a few prompts. I asked for a background in the Northwoods and to add my corgi. I had to smile, seeing this one of me with my beautiful boy.
Lastly, I asked AI to remove Tag and put me with our Labrador girls. (Maybe the next one will include the little girls.) By the way, now I want my hair to look like this!
I'm still not a fan of AI. I have to learn more about it, so I'm going to proceed with caution. But I have to admit, this was fun.
Today is baking day, so I'm heading downstairs to start a double batch of bread, a batch of scones, and some sweet rolls. Having worked every day this week, I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. See you later!




0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!
Blessings, Donna