So, this is how we ended our Saturday. I processed apples Linda P from Portage had gifted me, while Handsome washed dishes and did cleanup.
Handsome had cleaned, cut them up and put them in the Nesco to cook down while I baked. When we finished mowing, we ate dinner and watched the first of the playoff games for the Milwaukee Brewers. That game ended at 11 pm. Then, we canned applesauce. We turned out the lights and went to bed at 1:30 am.
I'd say we're nuts, but we do have more applesauce to show for our efforts.
Nah. We're nuts.
PS. Linda collects pig knick knacks and gifted this happy soul to me, by the way. I love it.


0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!
Blessings, Donna