October 9, 2026

Time To Celebrate...

The rehearsal and dinner are tonight. Our granddaughter and her fiancé met in school years ago. They became friends first and have been together ever since. This weekend they seal the deal, promising their futures to each other.

They bought a house months ago, but each stayed living with their parents, choosing to wait until they're married to move in together. This weekend, their house will become their home.

They're going to honeymoon in the Caribbean before beginning this next stage of their lives, but this weekend is a new milestone for our family. These two beautiful souls are at the center of our celebration.

I'll share photos from tonight tomorrow, and next week you'll see photos of the newlyweds. We're so blessed! 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna