January 12, 2017

Sweet Lavender...

Brynwood Needleworks - Lavender-filled Corgi Sachet
 
This lavender-filled Corgi sachet went on its way to a new home yesterday, and then I began work on another Traveler's Wallet. The bonus is that the studio is filled with the wonderful scent of lavender buds now, as I work.

Life is good when I'm surrounded with projects, dogs at my feet, and living with a happy husband. Handsome is in Bradenton, playing circus music this week, but we stay in touch as he makes music and I make up my orders...and lists for new projects.

I'm taking a break to have lunch with my girlfriend, Stacey today, and when I get back, I'll finish that wallet. It's hard to believe it's already Friday and we're halfway through January. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. The sweet smell of lavender and sewing commissions in your studio accompanied by Tag and Bella is the Good Life. Is Handsome playing circus music for Barnum Bailey Circus that just named a woman as Ringmistress? Another week...poof!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna