January 24, 2017

Number 61 Finished...

Brynwood Needleworks - 61 - Batik Crossbody Wallet and Straps

Black cork is one of my favorite colors. 
It always looks so classy when it's assembled.

I finished this one on Monday, but Tag told me I couldn't share it with you yesterday. He's pretty defensive when it comes to his Tuesday's posts.

Brynwood Needleworks - 61 - Batik Crossbody Wallet
 
The interior is red batik, and there's a beautiful starfish fabric inside the coin comparment. The credit card compartments are created with cork, rather than fabric. 

I'm meeting with my client to deliver it today. I'm pretty sure she's going to love it. I'll definitely use this combination, too!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. This black cork is divinely "swoony"! Very Tres Chic! I think your client will be swooning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna