March 24, 2012

Sunday Scripture...

"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?"
                                        - Psalm 27:1
DonnaAcornSignature

5 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Vickie said...

Beautiful, beautiful psalm isn't it Donna? I memorized the whole of Psalm 27 last year. :)

Diane said...

Peace, Donna.

XO, Diane :-)

Createology said...

Serene Sunday Donna Dear. I am spending some quality time with my house cleaning and it is feeling so much brighter and better. We had more rain and a dusting of snow again with very dark cloudy skies still. Lovely scripture...

Laurie said...

One of my favorite scriptures and Psalms Donna.

Cheryl~ZanyMayd said...

Beautiful Post Donna ~ Thanks for sharing the photos & stories of such strong women in your life, I see you have taken after them with all you do ~ I missed (Forgot) MLM, maybe I will have time later to post... I have been so busy Spring cleaning & Bubbie Sitting for My Grands the past 2 weeks, that it's hard to remember the day of the week... Have a beautiful week
xox
Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails