May 5, 2010

Where Bloggers Create II Party...

It's time for me to start sorting, primping, cleaning and
decorating my studio again. Where Bloggers Create II is
just around the corner, and I'll be joining in the fun for a second year.

Our hostess, Karen Valentine of My Desert Cottage, was
just published in the latest edition of
Where Women Create
and
she's also the owner of
Valentine Design
which is a fabulous design service for bloggers.

So, mark your calendar for June 19th, and
plan to attend the huge celebration of bloggers
all over the globe. This party promises to be huge,
and I guarantee you'll be inspired by all the creative spaces
you'll be able to visit courtesy of Karen and the
Where Bloggers Create II party!

I've gotta run. I have lots to do just to get ready.
See you there!
JoySignatureAcorn

3 comments:

  1. Donna, thank you so much for this wonderful post!!! You rock! LOL! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Karen
    My Desert Cottage
    Valentine Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Your trip sounds wonderful..The dragonflies are beautiful.. I just recently subscribed to the magazine WHERE WOMEN CREATE..So I will be looking in on the bloggers create..Sounds fun.. I love being inspired..
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna