April 12, 2010

Tick...Tock...

Only a few short hours and the gang will start to arrive!
Family and friends gathering for
great weather, good food and grand times.
New photos to take.
New memories to make.
Aren't you glad you're invited?
JoySignatureAcorn

10 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Michelle May said...

You betcha! :)

DeeDee said...

I am here and waiting...hehehe!

DeeDee said...

cannot wait....

Debbi said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time!
*smiles*
debbi

PeggyR said...

Oh I wish I was coming! Take lots of pictures!

Shelly said...

Have a wonderful time!

Hugs,
Shell

Debby said...

Sounds like fun to me.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I simply cannot wait!!! xoxo Theresa

beedeebabee♥ said...

I can't wait either! C'mon tick tock...hurry up! xoxo

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

I *am* glad I'm invited!
Nobody likes a party crasher! ;-)

XOXO,
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails