May 23, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Same Stuff, Different Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella Are At It Yet Again

Hi, Everybody!
If you're sick of pool pictures, and swimmin' dogs, I'd almost like to apologize.

Bella's a really quick learner. She's done some pretty impressive things in her short life, mainly because you only have to tell her somethin' once or twice.

Let's take her biological clock, for instance. At exactly 5 o'clock, she watched me run back to Mom's studio to remind her that it's dinnertime...Time To Feed The Corgi! (and now the Labrador, too). Didn't take her long at all to catch onto that program!

Well, now she's decided that at 4 o'clock, everybody should drop everything so she can go swimmin'...and she's really pushy about it, too. There's absolutely NO denyin' her. She bugs Dad until he goes and bugs Mom. She won't go out with just me and swim either. Mom and/or Dad have to be in the pool or she whines to come back in!

Brynwood Needleworks - Swimmin' Tag Left

Before you know it...I'm swimmin' to the deep end, and...

Brynwood Needleworks -Swimmin' Tag Right

then, I'm swimmin' back to the shallow end.
(It's all deep to a Corgi!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Two Swimmin' Dogs

Remember that video we put up a little while ago? Well, Bella puts in more time on the waterfall than our grandkids do when they're here to visit! 

Brynwood Needleworks - Waterfall

And yesterday, she climbed onto the highest part (that rock juttin' out on the left) and jumped right into the deep end. I'm gonna have to start callin' her Circus Dog!

Brynwood Needleworks - Yet Again

So, yup. We're mostly wet and "moldy", or we're sheddin' like crazy.  I can't let her swim around alone, after all. It's gonna be a long summer, folks. The struggle is real.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".


2 comments:

  1. you guys sure have fun. Boscoe love the pond. We had to fence him out because he loves the fish and frogs too! Now we have Mallards coming to visit. Dang ducks leave presents I don't want. We take the dogs for a ride every night after supper. Yup, it's in their bio clock now.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are so good to share your pool with Bella aka Circus Dog. Thankfully you have a pool for the long hot summers. For all your and Bella's shedding I think mom needs a Roomba that automatically does floor duty. Seven really does come and go quickly. Happy Swimming Corgi Cutie...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna