March 5, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - Tag The Tenacious...

It's me, Tag!
"Tag The Tenacious"
That's what Mom's been calling me this last week.
I bet you're wondering why.

Mom tried giving me all of Fezzik's old toys when we first got home, but 
I pretty much knocked the stuffing out of them in about three days flat! 
(That stuffed squirrel never saw it coming. HA!) 

Since then, she's tried a couple of times to let me play with soft toys, 
but I just can't help myself. They're chew toys, after all.
What does she expect? 
That I should put 'em all on those little shelves on her tables and just look at 'em? 
How could I be a self-respecting corgi and not chew?

So, now Mom gives me Nylabones and Kong toys to play with. 
I really go to town on 'em, too! Take these, for instance 
(Don't take them for real. That's just a figure of speech.) 
 
These originally had things Mom called "knuckles" on the ends. 
Not anymore!

So, that's how I got my nickname. 
Tag The Tenacious. 
TA DA!
Sing it with me..."I GOTTA BE ME!!! I GOTTA BE FREE!!"

"What, Mom?"
"No, I'm just playing with my toys and singin' a little song."
"AaaARrOoooooo!"

Mom says it's a good thing we live out in the country. 
That way I don't bother our neighbors! Pffft! Real funny.
I'll see you again soon.
'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

14 comments:

  1. Oh, Tag - You are just the cutest!! And fuuunnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!! Thanks for the good laugh!! Take care of your Mom this week!! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tag:
    Not only are you handsome, but you could do stand-up comedy.
    You're a cutie!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Tag...Zack here...I'm just like you, I can tear up a soft toy in less time than it takes my mom get those tags pulled off...my mom started getting me something called Antlerz and I LOVE them...we sure have good mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tag,
    I'd love for you to meet Gizzy and Gabby. You do love kitties don't you?????

    You are a handsome guy and so strong, so keep on being "you!"

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tag! Our chew toys don't look nice for very long either! In fact we have some that look just like your's! You have a fun day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag, You have quite the "devilish" look in your eye, in that first photo! We have similar looking bones around here. They are the only ones that will stand up to Sophie's chewing. All the squeeker toys that Rufus loved bit the dust soon after Sophie got a hold of them. Keep up your singing.....after all with your Mom and Dad, you have to sing!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag your the best! You all have a great day now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tenacious Tag! Great post today. I think Mom will be happy if you NEVER chew the furniture or the cars or her shoes. Your teeth must be really strong. I am off to the dentist right now...keep chewing you Tenacious Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tag is so cute! Thank goodness those Nylabones last for a little while. My Bailey chews the dickens out of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable puppy.
    In my blog there giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what big teeth you have little Tag. But you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Corgis give new meaning to the term "aggressive chewer", right?
    xxx, T.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!! Oh Tag! You are such a riot! Love all your fabulous personality boy!
    xx, Auntie Shell

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Tag- you are giving those teeth of yours a good workout!!! You are so cute - wish I could reach right over and give you a big hug.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna