January 5, 2016

With Love From Me To Him...

Brynwood Needleworks - Retreat Bag Embroidery
Today is Handsome's Birthday. 

I know. Tag already told you about the Birthday this week, but he didn't tell you what I've been working on. Actually, I'm surprised, because Tag is awful at keeping secrets!

Brynwood Needleworks - Drummer Retreat Bag

I really love these Retreat Bags. They're perfect as shaving kits or supply totes or travel bags...the possibilities are endless!

Handsome really liked the ones I made as Christmas gifts a few weeks ago, so I knew I wanted to make a special one for him, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Handsome's Drummer Retreat Bag

Of course, his had to have a music theme - outside and inside.

Brynwood Needleworks - Drummer Retreat Bag Interior

I added a zippered pocket, too. (My first one!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Drummer Retreat Bag Finishing Touch

The finishing touch...one of my Brynwood zipper pulls.

Brynwood Needleworks - Labrador Retriever Mug Mat

A number of years ago, one of my blog friends made a beautiful music-themed mug mat for Handsome. Believe me when I tell you he wore it out! It sat on his desk all this time, used every day.

Brynwood Needleworks - Labrador Retriever Mug Mat
 
I made a "Bella-themed" mug mat for him.
 
Nothing says "Love" in our family like handcrafted - and the gift of time. I always put a piece of myself into everything I create. When it comes to Handsome...well, I think you already know.
 
Happy Birthday, Husband.
A.B.& A., A.M.L.
DonnaAcornSignature

9 comments:

  1. Perfect hand crafted and personalized gifts for your Handsome birthday boy. Happy Birthday Handsome...May you celebrate every day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays Handsome! What wonderful gifts Deece. I know he will enjoy these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Donna, Happy Birthday to handsome. The gifts are wonderful and made with love. Handmade is always special. I have enjoyed catching up with you here on blogland. Take care.Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Donna...boy, that Handsome is a fortunate man! Love, love, LOVE those gifts you made for him. You rock! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Handsome!
    What a fabulous bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Handsome, Steve! ( I think someone might forget your actual name...giggle giggle) What beautiful, special gifts. Hope you are having a great day. :) hugs from chilly Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, what a beautiful gift for your hubby!! Happy Birthday to him! You are so talented :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, as I am sure he did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly beautiful gift for "handsome". I don't think I've ever commented on your posts before but I read them all the time and really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna