January 6, 2016

For Toasty Warm Tootsies...

Brynwood Needleworks - Sheree's Finished Socks

I wanted to show you the handknit socks I finished for our sister-in-law(love), Sherre.
I'm so happy with the way they turned out, and I really like the color combination.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sheree's Finished Socks
I started to calculate just how many knit stitches there are in one pair of my socks, and changed my mind. After all, what does it matter? Each stitch was made with love, knitted more often in the company of people who bring joy into my life (Handsome or the ladies at Paneras), than alone. 

I took them to Paneras Tuesday night, and handed one around for the ladies to see. One of the gals cracked me up. She said, "Your stitches are so perfect. There aren't any holes or anything!" (yay!)

I imagine they'll keep my sister-in-law's feet toasty warm on those chilly Wyoming winter nights. What could be better than that?
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Anything made by hand with love is the very best gift ever. Beautiful socks dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna