January 21, 2012

Sunday Scripture...

 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
                                                                                                                     -Matthew 11:28

10 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Sharon said...

Love that corgi boy!!!!

Ellie's Country Accents said...

Love your pics. He is cute.
Ellie

Tracy Suzanne said...

I love this verse Donna. Everyday I post a verse on my son's fb page. This is the one he'll get today. Thanks for sharing it And your baby just made the post perfect.

Wow you have a busy birthday month.
♥Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Minimiss said...

Awww

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Sweet dreams, little man.
xo, T.

Rettabug said...

Awwwwww, such a cutie! Look how BIG he has gotten!

I just signed up to get your postings via email, so I won't miss any. I'm happy that blogger added that feature, as I was missing too much. I added it to my blog, too.

Hugs,
Rett

Createology said...

How super cute Tag! You just fit this scripture. I am feeling it too. Serene Sunday...

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh what a sweetie...and look him all grown up. :)

Michelle May said...

I swear...he's related to the bunnies when he lay's down like that! Hilarious!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, that is just So precious! Twyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails