January 5, 2012

Bunny Hill Scrappy Plate Club...

One of my favorite quilting blogs to visit is Anne Sutton's Bunny Hill Designs blog and website. She has the prettiest designs, and I own more than a couple of her patterns.

When stopping by a couple of days ago, I found that she's hosting a six-month long quiltalong (QAL) on her blog. She'll be posting tutorials on her Dresden Plate design scrappy quilt, and has already posted Part One.

Let's see...scrappy quilt, Dresden plate (I've always wanted to do that design), free tutorial, six months long. Yup. I'm on board! I figure that I'll work on the Farmer's Wife blocks one week, and then work on the Dresden Plate another week. Two quilts accomplished for sure in 2012! I'm going to add her button to my sidebar to link to her blog (and you can click here to learn more about her Scrappy Plate Club).
Don't forget to tell your friends about the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt QAL I'm hosting. I'm adding the names of participants as soon as I'm contacted. (Remember, I'll need your first name, url for your blog - if you have one - and your email address.) Click here for more information.

Also...Today is Handsome's birthday. I think I'll take the day off so that we can do some fun things together. Happy Birthday, Husband!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, she made the dresden plate look so easy! Happy, happy birthday to Handsome! Hope you both have a wonderful day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a wonderful way to complete another beautiful quilt. I agree it appears very easy. Ahh looks can be deceiving can't they!
    Happy quilting dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Steve.

    You are a beggar for punishment Donna - 2 QALs at the same time. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna