May 21, 2011

Sunday Scripture...

"For it is by grace you have been saved, by faith -
and this is not from yourselves, it is a gift from God."
-Ephesians 2:8

8 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful, Donna. Thank you for sharing God's never changing WORD with us today.

Love, Rebecca

Quiltin' Sandy said...

There are many gifts from God, Donna, and like you, I am thankful for each and every one.
Like today- Sunday morning here, - I took my Honey Bunny for a walk at 6.15am- we are well into Autumn ( Fall) now- the sky was pale blue with some pale pink clouds, the air was cool and crisp and I was thankful to be alive!!!
Reminds me of the saying- "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, but Today is a gift from God, that it is why it is called " The Present"
May you be given many more presents! Hugs from Sandy. :)

ImagiMeri said...

Good Morning Pretty Lady,

Thank you for these words, they are too true! I sincerely hope and pray that your pain from loss is lessening.

Happy sweet Sunday to you!

Big hugs,
Meri

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That says it all! Such a beautiful scripture. Have a blessed Sunday. Twyla

Scrap for Joy said...

I am grateful for God's grace every day of my life. It truly is a gift.
Joyce

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Thanks Donna for sharing this with us today.
I am sitting here trying to think of a post for your Memory Mondays.
Hope I get one done so I can joing in tomorrow
Love
Maggie

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Whoops Donna I just looked on your sidebar and Memory Lane Monday is not til next week. lol I am a week early. Glad I stopped by or otherwise I would of posted it early.
Love
Maggie

Createology said...

This is a truly beautiful scripture. One that we should remember every day. Wonderful week to you Miss Donna...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails