May 27, 2011

Silent Friday...

14 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Kisses to Kessie.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Poor Kess. All my love to her. Twyla

Claudia said...

Give sweet Kes a kiss for me. And lots of hugs are being sent your way, Donna.

xo
Claudia

Sharon said...

The sweetest face ever!

Loddelina said...

Enjoy your Friday, Donna
and kiss all the furry children for me!

The French Bear said...

Hugs to you!!!
Love you!
Mags
xo

Carol said...

I know that look.
She's so pretty!
xx, Carol

Createology said...

Hi Sweet Kes. You are such a dearheart. Hugs and Love to you and mom and dad. Safe and Happy Memorial Weekend...

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

Sending Kes a wet nosed puppy kiss. :-)

Just Me and My Shadow said...

Love that sweet doggie face :)

DeeDee said...

Tears,... Poor Kes... hope he has a new friend soon....my Bentley has been searching for a brother...

big hugs for you both.. hope you enjoy the long weekend...

DeeDee

Charlene said...

Elle is sending Kes licks & wags. And some for you too!

OK! Girlfriend I have to ask... HOW LONG does it take to settle into the new RV???? Gimminy Crickets... it's like furnishing a new home... The money never ends! NOW we have to get a stablizer because it's squirrely in the rear end over 60!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES I don't want squirrley!!!! We're having fun but, really....$$$$$$$$$ & we haven't left the storage unit yet! And have you ever seen uglier fabric than what they use on these things? I'm changing the bedroom I can't stand it!!! Have a safe weekend. HUGS!
Charlene & Elle

Mandy said...

Sending much love.
Best wishes to you all.
Mandy.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Simply precious. Those sweet eyes are full of love and trust. Big hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails