May 7, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - The Wanderlust...

It's me. Tag!
It's been a whole week.
Didja miss me?

I've been one busy corgi.
Whew! It's hard work supervising!
I mean, you have to choose just the right spot, 
and then you have to be alert the whole time!

 Mom and Dad decided it was time to clean up the Flying Cloud.
You know...MY Flying Cloud!

When I came to live with Mom and Dad, we lived in the Cloud
for three months before I learned that we have a bigger house, too!

It was hot last week around these parts, but I was happiest
parked right on the concrete in the middle of all the action.

Mom giggled and sprayed me with water every once in a while.
That part was really fun! I'd run around so she could spray me again and again.

I watched them as they washed, dried and spiffed up my camper.
Mom's been busy doing more cool stuff to the inside, too.
I'm sure she'll share some photos with you later.

 So, all this cleaning and decorating has me thinking about 
packing up my nylabones, travel collar, some of
my favorite food, and hitting the open road.

Sing it with me, now (you, too, Aunt Shell!)
"Lord, I was born a ramblin' ma-a-a-n.
Trying ta make a livin' an' doin' the best I ca-an,
an' when it's time for leavin', I hope you'll understand.
Lord, I was born a ramblin' ma-a-a-n.
aAaaRroooOOO!"
(I love it when Mom plays The Allman Brothers!)

Time to go inspect Mom's work, but I'll see you again next week!
'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

7 comments:

  1. Tag, You're a soooooper supervisor! And, a mighty intense thinker too! Singing along here... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag,
    Did you know that you are a fabulous writer and expressionist!
    I love the way you are describing your home on wheels and gettin ready for a road trip. You were definitely born a ramblin cogy!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tag...You are quite the excellent supervisor watching over mom and dad having such a good time playing in the water. Letting mom spray you must have been so cool and refreshing. Enjoy your memories of living in your Flying Cloud for your first three months. I'll bet you are the envy of all the Corgi's and many other friends you have. Happy tail waggin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag!!! Oh my gosh!! Your mum has taught you how to get me! Singing it...singing it....still singing it..will be singing it all night! Dag! hee,hee,hee.
    Ok, just like the bunnies, if you weren't so darn cute you'd be in trouble.
    Love ya fuzzy butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tag, You make a great supervisor. You know how to have fun as well. We all remember that song and it does stay with you. You have a great week and mine your mama. Take care Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey tag - you sing very well, I must say.
    After all your adventures you'll have to learn
    "I've been everywhere man,
    Crossed the deserts bare man,
    Travelled, I've done my share man
    I've been everywheerrrrre!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna