October 29, 2011

Sunday Scripture...

" ...Hold tightly to what is good. 
Love each other with genuine affection, 
and take delight in honoring each other."
- Romans 12: 9-10
Photobucket
For my best friend, Lee, who is missing her sweet Emma.

5 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a beautiful verse and I love the picture. My heart goes out to Lee. Twyla

The French Bear said...

Beautiful words and you are a sweet soul, always thinking of your friends.....very touching. Wish I could send out a big hug to Lee.
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Lynns Lovelies said...

Beautiful and touching post for your sweet friend. Have a blessed day, sweet Donna~~

Hugs,
Lynn♥

Createology said...

Beautiful scripture and beautiful photo. Sweet memories to Lee...

Avery Hill said...

This is a beautiful picture and I love the scripture... There's no relationship like the one between one and their dog :)

Alaina
averyhill
(Michelle Palmer's daughter!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails