October 2, 2010

Time...

This photo of me was taken by one of Handsome's photo students in 1981.
"The way to use life
is to do something that outlasts it."
- William Rutherford

21 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

DeeDee said...

Easy to see why handsome fell for you..beautiful lady...and like fine wine..gets better with age...

your inner spirit shines so beautiful thru your eyes

have a great day Donna

Liszha said...

Wow, you were a hottie!

Judy C said...

were you timing how long it took them? lol I thinkg we had the same hairdo.

Anne Marie said...

time slips by...it must be your birthday...lol

you are a gorgeous woman - then and now -

xo+blessings,
Anne Marie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Thanks, gals!
Anne-Marie: My Birthday (note the capital "B") is in December. I usually turn it into a week-long Event.
Happy Sunday, girlfriends!
xoxo
Donna

The French Bear said...

Beautiful Dee!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xo

Jan M said...

Lovely -- words, photograph and photography subject! Happy Sunday!

Sherri said...

What a beautiful picture and what a beautiful young woman you were (and still are!!). Thanks for sharing this with us!

MosaicMagpie said...

Oh! Girlie, that is one beautiful picture. I thought it was a model. Now onto the subject...you hit the nail on the head with my blog post today. Time...what will I have to show?
Debbie

hungryhippie said...

Gorgeous..and what a cool photo-looking at a watch, "time"...
Love it!
natalie

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

What a handsome woman! ( said in my best Garrison Keillor voice)

XO,
Anne

Michelle May said...

Sexy mama!!

Mary said...

You made that blouse didn't you? I remember because I think you were wearing it the first time I met you! Don't ask me how I remember that, especially when I can't remember what I did last night...heck, this morning even! Brings back good memories and seems like yesterday. LOVE YOU.

Beedeebabee said...

Donna, you were as beautiful then as you are now! xo Paulette

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Mary, my dear friend...You're absolutely right! I did make the blouse I'm wearing in the photograph. I loved the red, plaid flannel, and the girly ruffle. Sweet and warm. Thank you for remembering. xoxo
Love you,
Donna

Createology said...

I love this pensive photo of you. You were beautiful then and you are beautiful now. Happy creating...

Sarah said...

What a lovely photo. It's such fun to reach back in time. Thanks for sharing this. You are a beautiful woman, Donna. ~ Sarah

Rettabug said...

How fun to get a glimpse of your past, Donna...you're Gorgeous!! I think I STILL have that hairdo! LOL

Very thoughtful post, too.

Taylor Kay said...

This picture of you is just beautiful! :)

Taylor

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Gorgeous pic!!

The Paper Princess said...

What a beautiful photo of you - I love walking down memory lane!

Thanks for sharing!
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails