November 19, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - Talkin' Turkey...

Hi, Everybody!
Today I'd like to talk with you about a very serious subject.
Let's talk "Turkey"!

I'm personally lookin' forward to everything I've been hearin' about Thanksgiving...
family, friends, good food, music (at our house) and perhaps some football, 
where everyone will get all excited and holler at the tv while I run around barkin'. 
I do have one small question, though...What the heck is THIS?

 "It's our turkey, Taggart."
"No way, Mom. This isn't a turkey. It's a hard, cold lump in plastic wrap!"
"Just wait until Thursday, Little Man. I promise you'll be drooling when you
 get a whiff of this bird in the roaster, filled to the brim with my homemade stuffing."

I know that Mom makes the best food around so I'll believe her. 
If she says this is turkey...then it's a turkey!

I'm lookin' forward to seein' everything that Mom is gonna make for our 
Thanksgivin' dinner. I love having company, too, so it's gonna be a perfect day!

We didn't go on our road trip last weekend, which is just as well. Mom got
sick on Sunday night. I'm glad Dad was here to take care of her. I'm not much
of a nurse, although I would have been happy to lick her face 'til she felt better.
She's feeling much better now, so Dr. Dad has done it again. (Thanks, Dad!)

Well, Mom helped me churn out another T w/T post for you today.
We all hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and lots of good stuff to eat.
'til next week...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"
and
Happy Thanksgiving from the Corgi

5 comments:

  1. So glad Mom is feeling better! Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Tag! Happy Thanksgiving to your mom and dad, too! Love, Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your turkey Tag, just stay away from the bones! Glad you helped Mom feel better, I know just seeing you near her made her feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Tag and Mom and Dad. Glad to hear that Mom is feeling better and I'm sure you were a great comfort to her. Enjoy the family and friends when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Tag. Bryn, Dolly and Maui will all be napping in a circle around the oven. They take their guard duty very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get the biggest drum stick for Thanksgiving tag.. :D

    And so glad mom is feeling better too.. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna