November 12, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - Gettin' Blurry...

 Hi, Everybody!
It's been one heck of a weekend.
Do you think I could get Mom's attention while she was busy workin' on her project?
Well, I couldn't just lie down and take it without givin' it my best shot.

I have this thing I do when it's really important to get her attention...
like when I have to go...ahem...outside to take care of some...um. business.
If she's at her sewin' machine, I just stand up with my front paws on her knee
and paw at her elbow. She always stops what she's doin' and takes me outside.
Once I got her to let me out, I went into high gear.
 "Hey, Mom. Wanna play?"
"Not right now, Tag. Mom wants to finish her block today."

 "But, Mom. Watch this."

 "I can run really, really faster!"

 "That's nice, Little Man, but Mom has to get back to the studio.
We can play later, ok?"

"What? You mean that wasn't good enough to get your attention?"

 "I have an idea. I'll bark my skull off. That ought to do it!"

 "What? No go? Geez, Mom. You're really a tough audience!"

So, my friends. As hard as I tried to "get blurry" and make Mom
play with me, I only managed to get her attention for a little while.
(That's what I call "focused"!)

She did show a little pity on me and took me out to retrieve 
about ten throws. I kept trying to tell her it's her toy, 
but she kept throwin' it away, so I kept bringing it back to her.
She's funny.

Well, I've just about exhausted my C.Q. (Cute Quotient) for this week
(not really. Not even close!), so I guess I'll close my post for now. I know
Mom's gonna feel real guilty for all that neglect, so I can
hardly wait to see just how she makes it up to me. It should provide all
kinds of interestin' stuff for me to share with you next week. 

Gotta run for now. See you next Tuesday. 'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

7 comments:

  1. Tag, you are the cutest thing on the block - blurry or not!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! You need to bear those teeth in a huge Scottish smile, sweetie.

    TTFN ~
    Woof-woof
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were all valiant efforts Tag, however when a project needs to get finished...focus and fortitude is the only way. You little cutie pie! Smooches dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Tag,
    Keep up the great work. Throw in a few heavy signs here and there... A couple of strategically executed whimpers... And you will soon be lavished with attention.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so clever, Tag! I never get tired of how cute you are! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I'll bark my skull off. I love the look on his face. Little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag Dear,
    You most certainly would have gotten Bitta Bit's and my attention. You can come here any time you want. Bitta Bit wants to meet Handsome Tag as she calls you. You have been invited you know, just ask your mom. You two could have so much fun together. Oh, and Aunt Terri Sue would be tickled to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna