November 27, 2012

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp...

Mary Engelbreit Friendship Card
I spent the entire day yesterday doing what I love with people I love. It was a glorious day, although I don't have anything new to show you from the studio. Perhaps today will be more fruitful.

Thank you, always, for stopping by to visit and share my days with me. I wish we could sit down like the two girls on my card (sent by a dear friend) to trade a story or two. Wouldn't that be just lovely?

I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I've been working on. I'm really looking forward to visiting with you again.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. As John Lennon said it so well, "Life is what happens while we are busy making plans." Thankfully you had a glorious day and that is best. Happy creating dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like one glorious day, my friend. xoxo Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna