November 28, 2012

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp...

Mary Engelbreit Friendship Card
I spent the entire day yesterday doing what I love with people I love. It was a glorious day, although I don't have anything new to show you from the studio. Perhaps today will be more fruitful.

Thank you, always, for stopping by to visit and share my days with me. I wish we could sit down like the two girls on my card (sent by a dear friend) to trade a story or two. Wouldn't that be just lovely?

I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I've been working on. I'm really looking forward to visiting with you again.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

As John Lennon said it so well, "Life is what happens while we are busy making plans." Thankfully you had a glorious day and that is best. Happy creating dear...

Claudia said...

That sounds like one glorious day, my friend. xoxo Claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails