November 6, 2012

A Scrappy Peek...

Handsome and I worked in our own voting precinct yesterday, and I essentially lost a day and a half of working in the studio. We left home at 5:30 yesterday morning and didn't get back home until an intense 16 hours later. I'm not complaining, but I'm really tired.

I'm starting today by going and picking Tag up from the kennel. I missed him the past couple of nights. It's just not right when he's not home with us!

Then, I'm going to bind my Scrappy Plates Quilt, which I picked up from the custom quilter on Monday morning. I'll finish it today and then photograph the whole swoony, gorgeous thing (if I do say so myself!) to show you tomorrow. For today, I'm just giving you a peek at a teeny, tiny section of the front of it to whet your appetite to see more. As soon as I'm finished taking pictures of it, I'm going to take a nap.
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty..can't wait to see the whole quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved nap my dear. Thank you both for your dedicated service. This quilt is gorgeous. Your hand stitching on the binding today should give you peaceful time of joy today. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your service to your country.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna