February 25, 2012

Sunday Scripture...

image that hangs in Grace's home
I have created you and cared for you since you were born.  
I will be your God through all your lifetime, 
Yes, even when your hair is white with age.  
I made you and I will care for you.”
                                                    - Isaiah 46:3b-4a
DonnaAcornSignature

8 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Such a lovely scripture in honor of your visiting with Grace. Such peace in these words. Serene Sunday...

marie said...

Beautiful scripture! Have a joy-filled day!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That is beautiful and so comforting. Twyla

MosaicMagpie said...

My hair is white with age and I am indeed thankful, He is watching over me.
Deb

Jan M said...

True and comforting words. Such a sweet painting. Happy Sunday!

Rettabug said...

I should print this out for my white haired sweetie! Very comforting.

Stacey said...

Beautiful!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Beautiful Donna.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Sitting here thinking about you and wondering what I could do for Memory Lane Monday. lol
Love
Maggie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails