November 30, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Time For Christmas Pictures Again...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart
Hi, Everybody!
Well, it's that time of year again...
Turkey leftovers, draggin' out the Christmas decorations and takin' pictures for our annual Christmas card.
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Card Outtake 1
First, we all had to get into our positions. Mom had to help me 'cuz I couldn't get on the waterfall myself. Of course, the water was turned off so we didn't all get soaked.

I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna fall in, but I wasn't sure Mom wouldn't fall in and take me with her! The Black Dog wasn't sure what to expect. She stuck pretty close to Dad.
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Card Outtake 2
I thought I'd toss a couple of ringers into the mix, so when Uncle Rick was ready to take a picture of us, I first turned the opposite way from everybody else. Yup. That's a picture they won't use!
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Card Outtake 3
My personal favorite was this "fake barf" picture. Can you tell I've been readin' Calvin & Hobbs? hee hee

I can't show you any of the actual good pictures. Mom said we have to save them for closer to Christmas to share. We really did get a few good ones though. Heck. Even Bella Butt looked good once she knew she was safe on our perch! You'll just have to trust me until you see 'em. It won't be long. Cross my heart.

I'm gonna head to the kitchen. I think I hear turkey leftovers bein' offered! I better put on my best "Good Corgi/Sweet Corgi" look if I'm gonna score a schnibble or two!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Tag where is the snow for Christmas pictures? I really like your profile proof...keep 'em waiting! Yes the days are going very fast and Santa will be flying on a Full "Long Night's" Moon this Christmas.
    Schnibble away my friend...all that fountain mountain climbing surely works up an appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Tag...what a funny boy you are. Love the photos...looking forward to seeing the 'good' ones. ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna