November 23, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - She's A Runaround Sue...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart
Hi, Everybody!
Boy, did we have a busy weekend.
Mom warned me, but I just didn't believe her.
Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart
It seems like just yesterday, I was sittin' by the front door mindin' my
own business. Dad headin' over to Uncle Mike's on Friday changed that.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag & Bella
He brought Bella Butt back home with him. Feels like I've got a shadow now!
Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella
Every time Mom or Dad lets her outside, it leads to the same thing...
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella on the Run
Puppy's gotta run!
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella on the Run
I think we shoulda called her "Runaround Sue"...
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella on the Run
'cuz she'd rather run around than just about anythin' else.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Chasing Bella
I finally couldn't stand it anymore, and thought I'd give her a run for her money.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Chasing Bella
She sure grew some long legs while she was at Uncle Mike'! Even runnin' full speed, I couldn't catch her! The best I could do (in Corgi fashion) was circle back around and cut her off.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella
I'm tellin' ya, it was nice to sit a spell and enjoy the cooler weather
that finally arrived yesterday. Mom's pretty happy about it, too!
Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart on the Move
I think I'm lucky I didn't get a charlie horse with all that runnin'. I mean, we didn't even do warm up exercises! We just started chasin' around my front yard 'til our tongues hung out!

I'd better rest quick. I know "Runaround Sue" and I will do this all over again next time we go outside. (Don't tell anyone, but I get happy just thinkin' about it.)

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Tag is not-so-secretly happy to have Bella back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag I think I even spy some dirt on your toes from all that running around. You better get some more treats for all the weight you might run right off of yourself. Bella looks happy to be home and shadowing you! Tails Waggin and Tongues Draggin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, aren't they fun!! Mine run and play then sit and look through the fence at I don't know what. Maybe they are just resting and I THINK they are watching...
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna