June 27, 2026

Saturday Silliness...




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn-
      🤭 Gotta love this silly otter!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. yewwwww - I hate centipedes (but it is kinda fun to imagine them wearing teeny tiny flip flops).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      Same here, but the mental image got me! 😂
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Ugh ... centipedes. Those creepy little creatures that always show up when you are barefooted. The sound of teeny tiny flip flops would be a wonderful warning system - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois-
      I haven't seen but one since we moved into the farmhouse. Maybe ours wear sneakers! 😂
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. And how long it would take to put them on??
    Which is right, which is left, too much work for me.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley-
      That's hilarious. I wonder if they count off like in military drills. "Gotta get up on your left, your right...countdown..." 🤭
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna