Late start. Handsome going to the hospital (visiting a family member). Dogs need tending. Have to run to town. Need to mow the lawn. Oh, wait!! I missed posting today! Hold my horses.
It's only Monday, and already I'm starting out behind. Geez, Louise.
Working my regular shift 10-4 tomorrow. (I start the new Monday/Tuesday 6 am to 10 am next week). Classmate dinner Wednesday.
Sorry I'm late. It's already past 3, and I think I need a nap. I'll try to do better the rest of this week.


Must be something in the air. I've had the same kind of day.
ReplyDeleteToo much to do and no motivation.
Let's see what Tuesday will bring.
And yikes September is next week.
Did I doze off? Wasn't it just Memorial Day last week??
Shirley
The week can only get better, right? 😖
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some rest.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
We all have those days so you're in good company. I don't think the blogging police will be after you if you are either late or miss a day!
ReplyDelete