February 22, 2018

Under My Needle...

Brynwood Needleworks - Blue Crystal Pincushion
 
I caught up on my current orders yesterday, and just as I was leaving the studio, my phone pinged to let me know I had a new order. I'm always excited to see what my clients liked well enough to order. This was what she ordered.
 
Today, I'm making a custom Kirby Crossbody bag for a dog-loving client, and then I'll make the Blue Crystal Pincushions. These orders will both ship out tomorrow. 
 
I only have one more of this pincushion container in my studio, so I'll make both of them up today. (It's one of my favorites!) The last one is listed HERE in my shop.
 
Wooly Critters Blocks
 
My next project will be to start assembling these blocks into a quilt top. I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to hand quilt this piece. The border will have applique'd flowers all around, so I've got plenty of time to make up my mind. 
 
I'd like to have the blocks assembled by Sunday, and I'll be able to choose my border fabric when I head to Primitive Gatherings on Tuesday next week. Fun! Fun!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna Dear your studio creations are truly beautiful. How blessed we are to have you and your sewing talents. Stitching Bliss Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna