February 24, 2018

Finished "Doxie" Kirby...

BW "Doxie" Kirby Bag in Dachshund Fabric and Cork

I created this yesterday in black cork and colorful dachshund fabric. I think my client chose colorful and fun fabrics for this bag. Don't you agree?

"Doxie" Bag Dog Lining

The same fabric that was used on the outside, was used on the inside. As with all the Kirby bags, there are two inside slot pockets. They were done in the same fabric.

"Doxie" Pocket Paw Print Lining
 
My client asked for paw print fabric to line the pockets, and I think it worked out well with the dog print.

This order will be on its way today, and then I'm turning my attention to assembling my Wooly Critter top. I want to be ready to choose the fabric for the outer border when I go to Menasha on Tuesday.

What do you have planned for the weekend? I'll be assembling the quilt top and then I think I'll get a little stitching done. I want to fine tune my needlework "chops" in preparation for Lexington in July. Have a great weekend!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. This is a very fun and colorful bag. Your client will be thrilled. Enjoy your day dear. We will be visiting some lovely friends and enjoying freezing cold SUNshine! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna