January 16, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - This Is Gonna Be Quick...

Lounge Corgi

 Hi, Everybody!
Like my title says today..."this is gonna be quick".

Dad's feeling so much better, so he told me we're hittin' the road.
We're gonna go get Bella and bring her back to the farm!

She's gonna be so surprised to see the snow. Mom better get her a coat,
'cuz she's really gonna need it. She'll freeze her keester off without one. lol

Sleepin' Corgi
 
Only one more sleep and we'll be on the road to Florida.
I'm gonna dream about sleepin' on the beach and havin' all the cute girls
sayin', "Look! He's so cute!", and me, runnin' around with the Black Dog again.
 
I'll tell you all about it next week, 'cuz we'll be on our way back to the farm by then.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".



2 comments:

  1. Safe Travels Tag. Bella will be so happy to be home with you and Dad and Mom. You two will be playin and runnin so much you won’t even feel that nasty cold. See you in seven...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna