January 23, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Guess Where I Am...

Wet Corgi

 Hi, Everybody!
Guess where I am this week!

I'm at Uncle Mike's with Mom and Dad. We're here to pick up the Black Dog!

 There's a lot going on this week, but cell service on Mom's phone at Uncle Mike's
isn't one of them. (Must be our cell phones.) Anyway, you're gonna have to wait
until tomorrow to see pictures of Boo. Mom said I can have a second post this
week so I can show you both of us - together again like we're supposed to be.
 
I'll see you again in seven tomorrow. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Tag! Waiting to see you and Boo together ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you look like you and Boo have been runnin and runnin just like the good ol’ days. Back together again...See you tomorrow! Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna