January 18, 2018

Dreaming About A Farm Kitchen...

Web Kitchen Inspiration
 
You've seen how much I can accomplish in our current kitchen since I started canning last fall. Imagine what I could do with all my tools in place, a proper work island and everything set up for optimum prep and organization!

I've been collecting kitchen images since we purchased the farmhouse, and this spring we'll start work on the space. I'm showing Handsome photos of layouts, cabinet choices and appliances, as well as colors and selections for cabinetry, flooring, sinks and accents. 
 
He's very enthusiastic about the whole process, and over the past 37 years, we've worked really well as a team. We remodeled our first home, built one from the ground up, and painted and "puffed" the one in Florida, so the farmhouse will be a breeze for us. I know we'll have fun with the process. We always have.

We'll need a sink (not necessarily a "farmhouse" sink, as whichever sink we use will be our farmhouse sink); a dishwasher; wall oven; our current refrigerator; and our current range - or just a cooktop. 
 
We'll need new flooring, as Shelly and Andy have told us the original floor (under the current floor) is not salvageable; updated and additional electric fixtures; and perhaps a bay window in place of the two existing kitchen windows. I'm so looking forward to it.

Have any ideas you'd like to share? See things you like in the photos above? I'm all ears. Just email them to me through my link in the sidebar over there ----->  Pictures are helpful, too. Thanks!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. I have been amazed with all that you have produced out of your current kitchen and your dream of a new fully functional kitchen is perfect. Collecting images will help you come to just the right solution for your space and needs. Working together isn’t easy but you and Handsome have a wonderful rapport and lots of experience. Spring is near dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you guys do. You've done beautiful things so far, so I'm sure it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna