January 17, 2018

Another Finish...

Burgundy Cork Brynwood "Bryn" Wallet

I finished this Bryn wallet and key fob Monday. My client chose burgundy cork with a canvas interior as a gift for his mom.

Burgundy Cork Brynwood "Bryn" Wallet Interior - Canvas and Cork
 
This is actually a cute story. My customer came to the farm to fix our internet service. The service connections are all in my sewing studio. I was working on the "Corgi On" Tote while he was working on our service. 

He asked about what I was doing and when I explained, he wanted to see more. I showed him wallets, kit bags, and he immediately wanted a wallet. I then showed him the cork fabric choices, and this is what he settled on. He paid for it and finished up his work before leaving.

This one shipped yesterday, and he should have it within the next day or so. I think it was a great end to a service call. If only they were all like this!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! No big surprise, but had to tell you. What a fun way for a service call to end. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if only all service calls could be this delightful. What a sweet man to think of his mother with this beautiful and practical gift. Donna Dear your creations are perfection! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna