November 21, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - I Can't Talk Right Now...

I'm Serious!

 Hi, Everybody!

I know you're back this week expectin' me to be my usual, chatty self, but seriously,
 I'm not in the mood. I've been so severely abused AGAIN, that I can't even talk.

Shameful
 
 I know Mom and Dad don't consider this abuse, but I can't think of another word for it.

When Mom wrote my "Loose Ends" post, she noticed somethin' while she was editin' photos. She said right then and there that she was appalled that my toenails were so long!

I've managed to steer clear of her stoopid nail clippers and Dremel file for as long as I could, but she finally caught up with me and trimmed all my toes right to the bone! Man! We just did this a couple of weeks ago! I think she's got some sorta fixation on my feet! I swear I'm walkin' around on stubs right now! (No short leg jokes, guys!) 
 
I wanna know who I can call to report this maltreatment! I'd run away from home, but the food and cuddles are too good to leave. I wouldn't even let her take a picture of me. Next thing ya know, she'll be tryin' to paint them or somethin'! I'm still shakin' my head. I'm goin' back on the sofa to recuperate.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tag I feel for ya...I really do! I HATE my toenails to be clipped. If it weren’t for wearin sandals, I think I would just let em be. Honestly I am certin that if Mom didn’t have to do it she absolutely wouldn’t. It is a terrible chore. Stay for all the LOVE and warmth and snuggles and treats you get my Sweet Little Corgi!!! Smooches...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tag, Boy do I know how you feel! Last week Mom and Dad got a new leather sectional for the living room. It is so nice because it has THREE recliners with it. On our old sofa I liked to scratch at it to fluff it up, you know. Well the second day that we had it I tried to fluff it up. You would have thought I was doing something hideous. Mama yelled NO at me and grabbed me up and got the clippers and steptic and ran out to the back porch swing. The steptic is because almost all of my nails are black so she frequently makes me BLEED.She cut them so close you can't even here my cheerful little trit-trot on the floor anymore. I also cannot fluff up the new sectional. Bits

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna